School Year Hours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 4 – 8 pm
Wednesdays 11 am – 8 pm
*Also open Tuesday/Thursday to the public during regular school hours.
Closed on Statutory Holidays, Christmas Break and Spring Break.
The library is located in Dr. Elliott School. It services the community as well as the school. It is part the Marigold Library System which serves 279,680 people and 53,646km. This allows our little library the ability to have its members borrow books from other libraries, expanding their stock.
There are different programs offered throughout the year. For all the latest happenings check out their website: http://www.lindenlibrary.ca
Libraries contribute to the well-being and health of communities by providing information, supporting literacy and bringing people together. Because of our participation in Marigold Library System, our library is a single point of access to millions of movies, books, DVDs, events and more. Come find exactly what you’re looking for!
- Access to books for all age ranges and abilities
- Video games for various systems
- Free High Speed and Wireless Internet access
- eBooks and Audiobooks through OverDrive and 3M Cloud Library
- Download music through Freegal music service e-resources such as Career Cruising, Mango, Auto Repair, Reference Centre, Hobbies & Crafts, Genealogy and so much more!
Fees for a membership are $15 for a single, $25 for a family and $10 for seniors. Come join today and have access to thousands of books. If the book you want isn’t in the library, the librarian can order it for you or you can order it yourself online. Check out what is available for you at the local library!!
JOIN THE VILLAGE OF LINDEN IN SUPPORTING THE FREEDOM TO READ- FEBRUARY 25-MARCH 3, 2018