Hospital care is available at:
Three Hills Health Centre
Box 340, 1504 – 2 St. N
Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0
30 km North East of Linden.
Alberta Brain Injury Network – Central AB Region
- Contact: 1-403-432-2266, please ask for Monica Davis, Program Supervisor
- Email: email@example.com
- To access the program an individual must meet the following criteria
- Have sustained a brain injury
- Be 18 or older
- Live independently (meaning they do not live in a staffed facility)
- Alberta Brain Injury Network Map – view pdf
- Referral Form – view pdf
- Offers free digital resources led by expert opthalmologists and optometrists to provide trusted information on eye health and vision.
- They created a guide that discusses the link between eyes and Alzheimer’s, how the disease affects your eyes, the use of eye exams for early detection, and more! Please take a look at that, and our general Aging & Eyesight guide: .
- Website: https://myvision.org/
- Guide: https://myvision.org/guides/aging-and-eyesight-guide/
- Offers free online resources dedicated to helping people live better by seing better.
- Neurological disorders, like Alzheimer’s, can negatively impact eyesight over time, causing many seniors to lose vision as they age.
- Website: www.nvisioncenters.com
- Guide: www.nvisioncenters.com
- Is a community of doctors, surgeons, and employees dedicated to helping people live better by supporting health weight management
- Many people find that it gets harder to lose or maintain weight as they age. Renew Bariatrics has created a resource that discusses the reasons why it may be difficult for older adults to lose weight.
- Website: renewbariatrics.com