Who needs a business license?
Unless otherwise provincially or federally exempt, any business trade, profession, industry occupation or anyone providing goods and service in the Village of Linden is required to hold a valid Village of Linden business license.
All home based businesses need approval from the Development Offier and/or the Municipal Planning Commission.
What are the steps in getting a business license?
- Check with the Village of Linden to determine if your proposed business and location are approved under the existing Land Use Bylaw 2012-04 – view PDF
- Complete the necessary Development Process – find out more here
- Print your business License Application, or stop at the Village Office to pick up one – view PDF
- Submit your completed application to the Village of Linden for Approval.
- Once you receive approval, you can begin operating your business.
Rates & Fees
In Village Business License $25.00
Hawkers-Peddlers Business License $50.00
Not for Profit no charge.