- April 27-Council Meeting @ 7:00pm at Village Office. Public welcome.
- May 4-Last day to file property assessment complaints.
- May 8-Mother's Day
- May 8-Council Meeting @ 7:00pm at Village Office. Public welcome.
- May 17, 18, 19-Street Sweeping (more details to come)
- May 19, 22-No School
- May 22-Victoria Day-OFFICE CLOSED
- May 23-Council Meeting @ 7:00pm at Village Office. Public welcome.
- June 2-Hazardous Waste Round Up @ Kneehill Soil 8am-5pm
- June 3-LINDEN SPORTS DAY-Theme: Canada 150
Village of Linden Property Assessments
To ensure all property owners pay their fair share of municipal and provincial education property taxes, the Village uses a property assessment process as established by the provincial government.
The Village mailed out the property assessment notice on March 3, 2017 to give you an opportunity to
- review your property’s assessed value
- compare the value from last year to be aware of any increases or decreases
- question the value of your assessment if you feel it is not correct
- prepare for your property tax payment.
Your tax bill notice will be sent out before July. Your taxes are based on the assessed value of your property.